Skip to main content

SF Rec & Park Intern's Gratitude Journal Still Blank

Jill Abromowitz, 20,  joined Rec & Park 4 months ago with a fresh perspective and a fresh gratitude journal, where she'd planned on memorializing events that make life worth living.  She told us via email, "Last week, I spent 4 hours at Dolores, picking up trash and landscaping. It was so cold, rainy and my back was aching. Then I turn around to where I'd been working and there was some kind of "It's Tuesday Parade"!! They trashed everything & stomped on all my plants to boast Tuesday Pride!"

And I just found out the mandatory employee raffle is only for tickets to Shen Yun. I thought it'd at least be Hamilton!! I'm changing majors next semester."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coronavirus Prompts SF Anti-Vaxers to Celebrate Diversity of Communicable Diseases

Fresh off getting the SF Science March canceled due to their presence, SF Ani-Vaxers are hosting a get together in the Richmond on Friday to celebrate the arrival of the coronavirus, the latest disease for which they will not inoculate themselves. Said the head of the Richmond chapter of "Flat Earthing & Head Sanding" -"We want to remind the world of the diversity of diseases we can spread & include as many oddly clad children as possible in our campaign to bring back the 14th century. We don't want to get typecast. This isn't just about measles."